Dog Dreams Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog Dreams is a game like Club Penguin, but instead, you can be a breed of dog. Spend TreeTs(The currency) and adopt a little pet for your pup! With real 3D and animation!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets try and get the forum back up and running

Go down 
+2
Yoho 99
THE GAMER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
THE GAMER
Admin
Admin
THE GAMER

Lets try and get the forum back up and running Empty
PostSubject: Lets try and get the forum back up and running   Lets try and get the forum back up and running I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:32 pm

This forum has been down as nobody has posted on it so please start posting cause it is starting to seem like nobody comes here anymore.So everyday somebody should have posted something.
Back to top Go down
http://jakeman99.piczo.com
Yoho 99
Trainee mod
Trainee mod
Yoho 99

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get the forum back up and running   Lets try and get the forum back up and running I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:38 pm

Yeah i know, it's like its dead. Maybe it is?
Back to top Go down
Spypuffle
Inferior Pup
Inferior Pup

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get the forum back up and running   Lets try and get the forum back up and running I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:24 pm

Lets hope it isnt its so cool
Back to top Go down
Yoho 99
Trainee mod
Trainee mod
Yoho 99

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get the forum back up and running   Lets try and get the forum back up and running I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:12 pm

Yeah, it might go down though, no1 really posts alot anymore.
Back to top Go down
lollydove - Tech Luva
Founder of the Pack
Founder of the Pack
lollydove - Tech Luva

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get the forum back up and running   Lets try and get the forum back up and running I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:16 pm

*cough* Sorry for the inactivity, guys. I've been so busy with concerts. I'll show you one of mine when mum and dad order the concert DVD, that'll be hip hop. Anyway, THE GAMER's right, so I'm going to try and tweak this so it's even better. Otherwise, I'll make a Freewebs website for it and add a forum to the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lollydove.com
flamexblade
Trainee mod
Trainee mod

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get the forum back up and running   Lets try and get the forum back up and running I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:54 pm

yea
Back to top Go down
fenway
Inferior Pup
Inferior Pup
fenway

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get the forum back up and running   Lets try and get the forum back up and running I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Why have people not been on lets try to get on.
Back to top Go down
fenway
Inferior Pup
Inferior Pup
fenway

PostSubject: come on   Lets try and get the forum back up and running I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:02 pm

Why is'nt many people coming on anymore? If no one comes on them the game will never finish. Sad
Back to top Go down
THE GAMER
Admin
Admin
THE GAMER

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get the forum back up and running   Lets try and get the forum back up and running I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Guys me and Tech Luva are active now so we are rebooting things so everybody might want to stay here for some huge updates =)
Back to top Go down
http://jakeman99.piczo.com
lollydove - Tech Luva
Founder of the Pack
Founder of the Pack
lollydove - Tech Luva

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get the forum back up and running   Lets try and get the forum back up and running I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:54 pm

THE GAMER is right. We're trying to get the froum up and running again. Smile
Back to top Go down
fenway
Inferior Pup
Inferior Pup
fenway

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get the forum back up and running   Lets try and get the forum back up and running I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:39 pm

ok thats good afro View more EmoticonsNormal SmiliesAnimal SmiliesMisc. SmiliesStaff's SmiliesPeople Smilies

lol! queen rabbit Suspect jocolor clown
Back to top Go down
lollydove - Tech Luva
Founder of the Pack
Founder of the Pack
lollydove - Tech Luva

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get the forum back up and running   Lets try and get the forum back up and running I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:57 pm

fenway wrote:
ok thats good afro View more EmoticonsNormal SmiliesAnimal SmiliesMisc. SmiliesStaff's SmiliesPeople Smilies

lol! queen rabbit Suspect jocolor clown
Smile Lately I've been trying to work on just a few simple sprites for the actual characters. So far, though, I'm only on the floppy-eared dogs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get the forum back up and running   Lets try and get the forum back up and running I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets try and get the forum back up and running
Page 1 of 1