Dog Dreams Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog Dreams is a game like Club Penguin, but instead, you can be a breed of dog. Spend TreeTs(The currency) and adopt a little pet for your pup! With real 3D and animation!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:O EVERYONE!!! PLEASE READ! VERY, VERY URGENT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lollydove - Tech Luva
Founder of the Pack
Founder of the Pack
lollydove - Tech Luva

:O EVERYONE!!! PLEASE READ! VERY, VERY URGENT! Empty
PostSubject: :O EVERYONE!!! PLEASE READ! VERY, VERY URGENT!   :O EVERYONE!!! PLEASE READ! VERY, VERY URGENT! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:37 am

Hi everyone.
We really need to get a move on with this game. We are being total slowpokes. No offense to all of us. I'm emailing everyone and saying that we need to get this forum active. The graphics I've taken care of are in the artwork thread. I know I being a slowpoke with the artwork, but slow and steady wins the race, after all. (Meaning, if our graphics, programming, etc. get better while we're being slowpokes, the game can be better.) Our forum logo is going to be the official Dog Dreams logo! Hooray! Speaking of which, I'm putting together a few other logos for things like Xmas, Easter, etc.

Also, other graphic designers to design sprites? I think we should at least start off with a Shiba Inu and a Golden/Labrador/Flat-coated Retriever. Smile

So.. Yeah.

-Tech
Back to top Go down
http://www.lollydove.com

:O EVERYONE!!! PLEASE READ! VERY, VERY URGENT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dog Dreams Game Forum :: Dog Dreams Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: