Dog Dreams Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog Dreams is a game like Club Penguin, but instead, you can be a breed of dog. Spend TreeTs(The currency) and adopt a little pet for your pup! With real 3D and animation!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training pups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flamexblade
Trainee mod
Trainee mod

Training pups Empty
PostSubject: Training pups   Training pups I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:47 pm

How about in the game u have statist like iintelligent for one and u can train it in a game which i would like to be in a contest to see if there intelligent , cute , and I have a idea about washing dogs for a game u have 2 minutes to clean a pup and if u didnt clean it all good it is one mark off out of 3
Back to top Go down
THE GAMER
Admin
Admin
THE GAMER

Training pups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training pups   Training pups I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:31 pm

pretty good and I think you should explain it in another way because me and tech cant really understand it.
Back to top Go down
http://jakeman99.piczo.com
flamexblade
Trainee mod
Trainee mod

Training pups Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Pups   Training pups I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:15 pm

I mean like in some games u have statist like strength in this game im think about intelligent, and cute u will train them by playing a game each game is different but I give the highest points u can get to up is 5 in the intelligent game u will be asked a series of questions and in cute u will clean ur pet groom ur pet dry and give it a cute outfit the highest points u can get on ur statist is 50.

another idea is a job like in club penguin they have agents well in dog dreams im think of something like watchdogs which in like club penguin get to do secret missions. If u like my ideas pm me.

Signed Flamexblade
Back to top Go down
Yoho 99
Trainee mod
Trainee mod
Yoho 99

Training pups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training pups   Training pups I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:54 am

So you can train them to be better at what you want?
Back to top Go down
flamexblade
Trainee mod
Trainee mod

Training pups Empty
PostSubject: Training pups   Training pups I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:25 pm

yea
Back to top Go down
Yoho 99
Trainee mod
Trainee mod
Yoho 99

Training pups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training pups   Training pups I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:39 pm

Okay then, i get it know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training pups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training pups   Training pups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training pups
Page 1 of 1